Before a subscriber can gain access to the MLS system the following (updated) forms must be submitted to subscribership@TriangleMLS.com
- Triangle MLS Subscriber Agreement. This form must be completed by the subscriber and the Broker-in-charge. BICs and new subscribers are encouraged to complete these forms electronically including the signature portions.
- Schedule of Fees. Method of payment must be included on this form.
- Triangle MLS SentriCard® Agreement. This form is required to get a free SentriLock SentriCard® and/or have access to the SentriSmart™ App.
- NC Real Estate Commission “LICENSE ACTIVATION AND BROKER AFFILIATION FORM.” If we cannot verify that their real estate license is active and affiliated with their Broker-In-Charge, they will not get MLS access unless they send us a copy of the Broker Affiliation Form that was sent to the Real Estate Commission. Click here to get the form. If it is completed online, be sure to email TMLS a copy. Contact the NC Real Estate Commission at 919-875-3700 if you have any questions about this form.
- The new subscriber will receive a welcome email from TMLS. The email will provide instructions on how to access the online orientation training modules and give access to Paragon. The new subscriber should receive this email within two (2) business days of submitting the required forms and payment. If it has been longer than two (2) business days since forms and payment were submitted, please call 919-241-8588.
- Within two (2) business days of completing the TMLS required orientation modules, the new subscriber will receive an email with instructions and logon information for the SentriSmart™ App. During this time, the subscriber will have full access to the MLS system but may have some trouble showing properties. Triangle MLS will retain the new subscribers SentriCard® until they come to the office with a photo ID to claim it.
- If the new subscriber does not complete the online training within thirty (30) days, their access to the Triangle MLS will be suspended. It may be reactivated within two (2) business days of completing the training if training is completed within sixty (60) days of the application. If it is past sixty (60) days they will need to submit a new Triangle MLS Subscriber Agreement and applicable fees.
- To ensure better comprehension of the material covered, some of the modules have 1-3 test questions to be completed before moving on to the next module. The online orientation program must be successfully completed within thirty days of subscribing to the Triangle MLS.
The TMLS Orientation Program includes the following:
If you have any questions, please contact the TMLS Membership Department at 919-241-8588.