NC REALTORS® is a non-profit trade association founded in 1921 and incorporated on Sept. 14, 1935. From an initial membership of 135, NCAR today has a membership of 33,000 real estate professionals representing 58 local associations statewide, including the Durham Regional Association of REALTORS®.
NCAR one of the largest and most influential state associations in North Carolina, and is dedicated to providing the opportunities and resources that aid our members. Their mission statement is succinct:
- Promote the success of members and enhance the Quality of Life in North Carolina
- Preserve and promote the right to own, transfer and use real property
- Maintain a leadership role in the legislative, political and regulatory process
- Promote and maintain the highest ethical standards
Develop and provide the best education, products and services
- Promote housing affordability
Visit the NC REALTORS® website here.