Welcome to The Durham Regional Association of REALTORS®!
We are excited about your interest in our Association and in joining the growing REALTOR® Community. Below you will find the guidelines for joining DRAR as a REALTOR® Member. To ascertain that you are applying for the appropriate type of membership, view the Types of Membership page.
- All new REALTOR® applicants must attend a New Member Orientation program and complete an online Code of Ethics program within 60 days of their date of application. The Orientation page describes the orientation process and contains the complete orientation schedule.
- Provisional membership is granted, subject to subsequent review by the Board of Directors, to new REALTOR® applicants with the scheduling of New Member Orientation and submission of:
- Provisional members are considered REALTORS® and are subject to all of the same privileges and obligations of membership. Termination of membership will result for provisional members who have not fulfilled all of the requirements of membership within 60 days of date of application.
- Access to the Triangle Multiple Listing Service is a benefit of membership, but is not required. More information can be found on the How to Join the Triangle Multiple Listing Service pages for Firms and for Subscribers.
- REALTOR® Members of DRAR are also members of the North Carolina Association of REALTORS® (NCAR) and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR). A portion of REALTOR® dues pays state and national dues.
- REALTOR® membership is on an individual basis. Dues are not transferable and non-refundable for any reason.
- View the REALTOR® Member Benefits page to see all the ways DRAR can help you show your commitment to professionalism. Become a DRAR Member today!