Associate Members of DRAR receive many valuable resources and opportunities to help grow their business and enhance their professional success. Becoming an Associate Partner is the first step in forming a mutually beneficial partnership with REALTOR® members of DRAR.
Mortgage Lenders, Insurance Agents, Attorneys and Home Staging are just a few of the many different Specialists in our Associate program. We know your services will benefit our members and consumers.
- Exposure — Associates members get more exposure to hundreds of local REALTORS® by getting involved and attending DRAR functions.
- Recognition — DRAR website recognizes all Associates under their appropriate field of business making it easy to build awareness and broaden your business opportunities.
- Networking — Meet and Greet opportunities abound thru FREE membership luncheons, social events and industry forums.
- Sponsorships — DRAR hosts dozens of exciting events throughout the year. We offer Associate sponsorship opportunities giving you the added exposure you need to raise awareness and build lasting relationships. There is something for every type of company and budget.
- Volunteer — Get involved in one of our active committees, the list is endless. One thing is for sure, we’ve got the right opportunities to open new doors for expanding your business!
How much does it cost?
For as little as $250 a year in membership dues, you can become an Associate member of the Durham Regional Association of REALTORS®. When you think about it, Associates dues are less than the cost of a half-page ad in the local newspaper.
How to get started?
Just click here to fill out the Associate member application.
We’ll take care of the processing and welcome you into the DRAR family.